Blah Blah Blah ★ (´◕ ω ◕`)★

Life Just a game
昨日搁着的诗,串不成型的泪,冷风拂脸冻到心窝,叫醒梦中人. 而我的爱,要留给有缘的人。
— Maggie语

Sunday, July 18, 2010

♥♥♥♥♥ I'm July Girl ♥♥♥♥♥

Celebrated my birthday with my lovely friends ~

now i am 20+3 years old  jor!!!!!!
huh....the time passes so quickly
........
.....
sad
...
..
.



ok, skip the bullshit....


My special cute birthday cake from my bf.
Lovely lovely....♥♥♥
Thanks you honey
and we order this cake from atasteboutique.com

 cake heaven

Request bakery shop make a cute cupcake for me~


stop at 12 a.m. (itiz like a children story?)
hihi.....



my lovely kakpun~♥



nervousness's dog ♥


Cute~ya ♥



i'm only hug it,after it take bath~♥


Make a wish~
(may i have 3 wishing?)
cut d cake.....erm....it too sweet for me.....can't even eat alot..

the detailing

playing with the cupcake....syok sendiri...


she & he & it

*bob*

My simple birthday's bento set


soft shell crab~ once of my favor food




Another surprise from my best friends~Thank you vion and byin...i love your girl~
*big hug*

celebrated my birthday at 21restaurant,Bangsar.

My buddy..



starter

Chicken wing~


 Champagnes make me felt happy~

Thanks your all once again!

No comments: