Blah Blah Blah ★ (´◕ ω ◕`)★

Life Just a game
昨日搁着的诗,串不成型的泪,冷风拂脸冻到心窝,叫醒梦中人. 而我的爱,要留给有缘的人。
— Maggie语

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Picnic Bazaar @OCTOBERFEST's at Ecoba, PJ Trade Centre

Hi,Everybody~
i'm back~
quite a long time never update my very own blog dee~
i'm juz too concentrate on some my personal mattes (such as looking for the new job!.....buying a new property .....?and facing some healthy problem!?wth......alright...all d kilikalaa things juz come on the same time =_=) 
on this period,
and yes!!!

Finally!!thank god~
i'm settled all those annoying things~hooray~


erm...erm...
Bee had asking me to helping her on the flea market
and i direct to answer to help her on the same time
i'm only make once on d BYMC last time{Kinda miss it ya}
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mat Looking some batch suit for us~
me one is{Talk nerdy to me}
bee one is{addicted to shopping}yes she is...


lai~smile~

Mat & Me

d event also provide some other game for the guess~
the mosttttttt gentle bull game on d world~wokaka


hot chick dancer for the event~
I love their Chicken Dance~


No comments: